Search

December 19, 2012

Today

Today

I'll start the day with a full blessing and not with a cynical smile. I will cherish every second, minute and hour, because time will not be back.

Today I will be useful, not like last time wasted. Today will not be filled with anxiety about what will happen tomorrow. 

I will use my time to make something I expect to happen. Today I learn more, to change yourself. Today I will write in the paper. 

I would give up the idea, which always says: 

"I'm going to do something if you want to change the situation." 

If the situation remains the same, with his kindness I will continue to be successful with all that is in me. 

Today I'm going to stop saying: "I do not have time" Because I know, I never had time to anything. If I want to have the time, I had to spend it. 

Today I'm going through it as if I end my day. I will do my best and not be delayed until tomorrow. 

Because tomorrow I probably would not have.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
back to top